Kite9 Has Improved
Hope you don't mind the email, but I wanted to give you a heads-up about some of Kite9's new features. These include:
- A new sharp-looking user interface. Diagrams now take up the whole browser window and can be zoomed in and out easily and smoothly.
- Four new symbol palettes: You can now use UML symbols and Flowchart shapes in your diagrams
- Element Styling: You can change the colour, shape, line styles and weights of the elements in the diagram to add highlighting where you think it's needed
- Save and Load: You can now save your diagrams for next time. It's an obvious one, but previously you had to rely on bookmarking pages. Ugh...
- iPad support: 'nuf said.
- Drag to layout: move elements around on the diagram and you'll see guide arrows suggesting places you can position things. This is a HUGE timesaver and makes the whole thing really fun and fast to use.
So all in all, pretty much everything has improved. Please give it a try!
<a href="http://www.kite9.com/content/using-kite9-designer" title="http://www.kite9.com/content/using-kite9-designer">http://www.kite9.com/content/using-kite9-designer</a>